Sunday, August 2, 2009

I feel like my friends are ditching me...What do I do?

I have 2 best friends b/c I don't really get along with a lot of people. I have afew other friends, but I don't hang out with them as often. My bff never comes to my house or invites me over anymore, and @ school we never have time to see eachother, and when we do she's always talking to other people. I can't get a word in edgewise.


My other friend has been dating a guy for a year now, and she's been ditching me for him. Or another guy whom she calls her best friend who was a jerk to her up until 2 years ago. He even called her a beaver-moose b/c she had buck-teeth and I don't get the moose part. Then 2 years ago she lost weight and got braces and he suddenly became her friend. While I've known her and been nice to her for over 10 years!!! Sometimes I would be brutally honest, but that's what friends do. It was out of kindess and she knows that!


And all of the other people I hang out with hardly ever talk to me. I feel like they are all woking together to cut me out of their lives

I feel like my friends are ditching me...What do I do?
If I were you I'd go to a new school and try to make a bunch of friends who don't ditch you!
Reply:Growing pains. It feels like crap now... but friends do come and go. So do boyfriends. Everyone moves on. You have to move on. Make new friends. Give them their space. They're there for love, laughs, support and understanding. Being honest is one thing- brutally honest is another. Bring it down a notch . You never know, maybe your friends will be your friends again in the future. Also, Girls will naturally spend more time with their boyfriends (when they have one). Friends are always there when they don't. C'est la vie GLK



books

No comments:

Post a Comment