Monday, April 20, 2009

Can Permanent Dental Bar on Lower Teeth be Removed? Its Bent...?

When I was a younger teenager I had braces, when they were removed a wire was left behind my lower row of teeth. I was told it%26#039;d be there forever. Well.. I just bent it eating a carrot and now I feel pressure on my teeth. Its alot of money to see a dentist but I hope to save some money by just having it removed, I%26#039;m currently 22 and had the braces removed over 7 years ago. Can the wire be removed or will it have to be straightened? To be honest I%26#039;m considering removing it myself to avoid dropping 500 bucks to have them do the same thing I would... so... I know in a perfect world I%26#039;d just go see a dentist, but seriously what am I lookin%26#039; at here?

Can Permanent Dental Bar on Lower Teeth be Removed? Its Bent...?
Oh gosh, don%26#039;t remove it yourself, you%26#039;ll definitely leave pieces of the bonding material behind, it needs to be taken off with a dental drill. I%26#039;m not sure that it can be re-bent back into shape. If you get it removed, there is a chance that your teeth could shift out of shape again, which would be a shame considering all the time you spent wearing braces.
Reply:HELLO ANDREW,


THIS IS A PERMANENT RETAINER DESIGNED TO MAINTAIN YOUR TEETH STRAIGHT FOREVER.


RATHER THAN REMOVING IT CONSIDER HAVING THE WIRE REPAIRED



city opera

No comments:

Post a Comment