Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh no!!! a buck tooth helppppppp!!!!?

i need help i am so insecure about my front buck tooth, one of my front teeth overlaps the other one, i would like to get venneers, but i thnk my front tooth portrudes a bit much for a veneer to fit over it, could they shave the protruding part off the tooth and then put the veneer over whats left of the tooth ? i also considered caps but they look to thick and fake and you can see where they connect with the gums. im trying to break into tv and i need my smile right you know. the other part of this is i only have medi-cal insurance what do i need to say to get them to cover the veneers. thank you very much. i love to smile but my tooth stiffles it. help me please!!!

Oh no!!! a buck tooth helppppppp!!!!?
You%26#039;ll have to see your dentist to see what they recommend. They might recommend braces or veneers. Depends on how they are now. There were a few I thought needed veneers but my dentist recommended bonding instead. So best to check w/your dentist. My insurance didn%26#039;t cover veneers since it was cosmetic but ask your insurance for a benefits booklet or they usually post it for download at their website. It%26#039;ll give you a rough idea of what the prices are. Good luck!



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment