Monday, April 20, 2009

I am looking for a waterpik alternative to clean my teeth. I am looking for homemade waterpik that i can make.

Ok I am pretty sure you guys know of the commercial waterpiks that cost about $100 or so and are available at retailers and stuff. What I really want to do is make my own waterpik so I can clean my teeth and gums better. I was thinking of making something that connects to a fountain and uses the household water pressure to make the jet pressure that cleans your teeth. I rememember reading about something in a newsgroup a couple of years back that was somewhat of a simple solution but I can%26#039;t remember where.





Have any of you guys done this? I am looking for a simple solution that won%26#039;t cost me more then $10-15 bucks.

I am looking for a waterpik alternative to clean my teeth. I am looking for homemade waterpik that i can make.
Wal Mart has a Teledyne Water Pik for $30. I would not try to make anything at home. If you get too much pressure, you could have a big problem and cause infection. You could try asking your dentist for an irrigation syringe. it looks like a syringe for shots but has a round blunt canula on the end, you can use water, listerine or other orapharmasuticals in it. Good Luck.



computers

No comments:

Post a Comment