Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a huge problem!!! Will you help please?!!?

Well, see, I've had the same boyfriend for over seven months now. When we went back to school... I met a guy. Who's great. And likes all the same stuff I do. I'll tell ya the story.





Well, I met him on the first day of school, but we really didn't start talking until the second. It turns out that he doesn't mind that I have an overbite (Top jaw WAY larger than my bottom, NOT BUCK TEETH), he listens to all the music I do (Rock) and he doesn't mind that I get really hyper.





We have a WHOLE lot in common. He also has a myspace (but he just moved so he doesn't have internet yet). And he lets me call him Bob instead of Jacob. lol





Now, my boyfriend Daren, I like him a lot, but we have almost NOTHING in common. I mean, NOTHING.





I don't know what to do. Bob says he has a girlfriend, I'm going out with Daren. But Daren is too shy to talk to me! BOB, on the other hand, walks up to my locker, waits for me to get finished, eats lunch with me, all that stuff. I don't know what to do!

I have a huge problem!!! Will you help please?!!?
He is way too old for you.



Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment